Technical Review Team Unit
The Directorate is mandated to carry out review of development applications under the Technical Review Team (TRT). The team comprises architects, physical planners, engineers, environmental and public health specialists.
- Review of development applications;
- Advice to clients on required design standards and building application procedures; and
- Offer planning guidance to developers.
Quick Facts / Achievements
- Turnaround time for development application approval averages 30 days.
- All development plan applications are handled at City Hall / Head office.
- Get your building plan assessed for inspection fees at City Hall.
- Unit conducts stakeholder engagements with professional bodies, developers and development partners every quarter.
- Unit offers weekly planning guidance to developers and professionals.
PHYSICAL PLANNING SECTIONS
PHYSICAL PLANNING RESOURCES
KPDP Draft Final Report [ 40MB ]