Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework ContractPUBLISHED — 23-Apr-2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated/received funds to be used for the acquisition for Procurement of Dispensable Water under Framework Contract.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 150,000/= The method of payment will be bank payment in Diamond Trust Bank after receiving an assessment from the Procurement & Disposal Unit.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11:00am on 25th May 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Uganda Shillings One Million Two Hundred Thousand (UGX 1,200,000). Bids must be valid until 08thNovember 2018. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11:30am on 25th may 2018
comments powered by Disqus