Bid notice for upgrading of Walusimbi road to bituminous statusPUBLISHED — 05-Jul-2017
(Procurement Ref: KCCA/WORKS/16-17/00766)
- Kampala Capital City Authority invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the implementation of the above works.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding Procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- To qualify for award, the Bidder must meet the following minimum qualifying requirements:
• General Construction experience of not less than six years as contractor
• Minimum average annual construction turnover of not less than Uganda Shillings: Three billion (Ug. Shs 3,000,000,000/=) equivalent over the last four years.
• Experience as contractor in at least 2 (two) similar road contracts of the same complexity and value within the last 3 (three) years, each with a value of at least Ug.Shs Two billion (2,000,000,000) that have been successfully completed, OR as indicated in the evaluation criteria.
• Capacity to access a cash flow amount of Uganda Shillings: Five Hundred Million (Ug.Shs 500,000,000/=) or equivalent.
comments powered by Disqus