Notice of expression of interest for procurement of a low carbon and climate resilient policies consultant for the climate change projectPUBLISHED — 5th, June 2018
Procurement Reference Number: KCCA/CONS/17-18/00609
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) received grants from the European Union to finance the implementation of the Climate Change Action Strategy: Developing and sharing the low carbon and climate resilient Kampala. The Project will run for 3 years.
- The Entity now invites eligible individual consultants to submit sealed expressions of interest for a low carbon & resilient Policies Consultant. The overall objective of the project is to build Kampala City’s resilience to the impacts of Climate Change and set the City on a low carbon emissions path which is in line with KCCA’S vision of transforming the City into a vibrant, attractive and sustainable city.
- Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
More Bids and Tenders
- Notice of expression of interest for procurement of a low carbon and climate resilient policies consultant for the climate change project
5th, June 2018
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
30th, May 2018
- Framework contract for the provision of airticketing services
22nd, May 2018
- Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project
7th, May 2018
- Road marking for existing gazetted parking bays in Kampala City
30th, April 2018
- Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework Contract
23rd, April 2018