Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill available vacancies under Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA).https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/orsApplications should be filled and submitted not later than . The link to the e-recruitment system can be accessed at
Applicants are advised to: -
- Apply ON-LINE
- Scan and submit relevantly documents (O’ Level, A’ Level, Degree Certificates, Academic Transcripts and Professional Documents, copies of letters of employment) on-line.
- Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed.
- Officers serving in the Public Service are required to print an Extract of PS Form 3 (2008) and obtain recommendation from their Responsible Officers. They should then scan the recommendation together with the rest of the documents and submit online.
- In case of failure to obtain a recommendation from the Responsible Officer, the extract should still be submitted clearly indicating the reason(s) for the missing recommendation.
- Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
- Click on “register as a new user” to create your account and complete your profile starting with the biodata moving downwards.
- If you already have an account, simply click on your right and update your profile.
- Click a Job from the list of advertised jobs in the menu.
- View the Job Details and Click “Apply now”.
- Review your application and SUBMIT.
NB.: You are allowed to apply for only ONE post