Strategy and Business Management
Deputy Director Strategy and Business Management
The Strategy Management and Business Development department has the mandate to conduct research and champion strategy development and execution. The department guides the Authority on project development, overall strategy development and implementation to improve service delivery in the Authority.
Strategy Management and Business Development department has defined its strategic direction to develop vision, mission core values and strategic objectives that guides the operation of the Authority.
Core Functions of Strategy Management and Business Development Department
The Core Functions include the following:
- Plan, and conduct research that will be used in the development of the Authority’s business strategy
- Champion the development of the Authority business strategy in line with the Authority’s mandate
- Develop project proposals, Solicit for funding and monitor the implementation of the projects in line with KCCA mandate and strategic objectives
- Design and monitor the implementation of procedures and tools for project execution and management in line with the project requirement
- Develop action plan for the Authority and guide its implementation in line with the Authority mandate