Consultancy services for design review and construction supervision of drainage improvement works in KampalaPUBLISHED — 17th, January 2019
The Kampala Capital City Authority has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Second Kampala Institutional and Infrastructure Development Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include provision of design review and construction supervision services for drainage improvement works on Lubigi Primary and Nakamiro Secondary Drainage Channels. The major works will include realignment, expansion and lining of at least 2.58 km of primary drainage channels and 3.28 km of secondary channels as well as construction of associated cross culverts, upgrading several multi-cell culvert crossings and maintenance of access roads. In some instances, it will be necessary to reinstate roads (at the drainage crossings) to the same levels, dimensions and structural strength as before the works. Existing foot bridges will be rehabilitated and new pedestrian channel crossings will be installed at designated positions. Selected right-of-way sections of the rehabilitated channels will be landscaped as per the KCCA’s specifications.
More Procurement Notices
- Framework contract for the hire of earth moving Equipment for Kitezi Landfill
2nd, April 2019
- Construction completion of the selected drainage systems in Kampala City
22nd, February 2019
- Notice of Expression of Interest for Procurement Consultancy services to improve Local Hotel Tax, Automate Outdoor Advertising Processes, Administration and Management by using GIS based database implementation
4th, February 2019
- Provision of Canteen and Catering services for Makindye Division
1st, February 2019
- Supply and Installation of Batteries and Charge Controllers
4th, February 2019
- Supply of five brand new tractors and other various items
17th, January 2019