PIFUD Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Project about?
The Project aims at supporting the implementation of KCCA and greater Kampala Metropolitan areas’ existing strategies and programs on municipal Finance, innovation and integrated Urban Development.
2. Who Funds and Manages this Project?
This project is Funded by the European Union, implemented by KCCA, FMDV (Global Fund for Cities Development) and GKMA (Greater Kampala Metropolitan Areas’) municipalities.
3. How Much is this project and for how long?
This is a four year Project worth EUR 4,158,671.
4. Who will this project benefit?
This project is nonpartisan and is to benefit Kampala, Nansana, Entebbe and Makidye Ssabagabo Municipalities.
5. Where can I find more information about the project?
Please Refer to project Documents on this website or Call +256 794660027