Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change ProjectPUBLISHED — 7th, May 2018
Procurement Reference number: KCCA/SUPLS/17-18/00537
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding Procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in 8(a) from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
- The Bidding documents in English shall be purchased by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX. 150,000/=. The method of payment will be by Assessment Forms which shall be processed from the PDU offices at either Room B112 on 1st Floor, Block B, City Hall. Payment shall be made in the bank and the bidding documents shall be issued to the Bidders’ representatives upon presentation of the general receipt to the PDU office at Room B112. The document shall be issued to the Bidders representatives in person. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
More Procurement Notices
- BID NOTICE:Construction of Kitintale Market Phase one
10th, May 2019
- Procurement of a framework contract for the provision of dispensable water for KCCA Staff
9th, May 2019
- Framework Contract for the Provision of media services under Lots 1,2,3,4&5
8th, May 2019
- Abridged bid notice under open domestic bidding for procurement of various supplies and works
25th, April 2019
- Framework contract for the hire of earth moving Equipment for Kitezi Landfill
2nd, April 2019
- Construction completion of the selected drainage systems in Kampala City
22nd, February 2019