Terms of reference for provision of third-party financial service for the KCCA CDC urban health projectPUBLISHED — 5th, December 2021
KCCA signed a five-year grant with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to improve health services in the Kampala City Metropolitan area. The total Fiscal Year Funding is US $1,999,907 (US Dollars One Million Nine Hundred Ninety-Nine Thousand, Nine Hundred and Seven only) for Year 1 COP21 under Cooperative Agreement: GH002358 to strengthen Urban Health Services and Models of Care in Kampala Capital City Authority(KCCA)-Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
The grant will improve access to HIV and TB services and focus on specific health challenges faced by the urban poor like recurrent cholera and typhoid outbreaks.
This grant intends to strengthen Urban Health Services and Models of Care in Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) by achieving 4 general objectives that have been aligned to the core result areas of the grant as stated in the grant guidelines. These include;
- Strengthening partnerships and governance in Kampala and the Metropolitan area in order to efficiently utilize available resources.
- Improving the HIV and TB service delivery in Kampala city in order to have better health outcomes.
- Strengthening the integration of HIV and TB with other diseases in order to improve health services delivery;
- Improving the Health information systems integration for surveillance, M&E, and Lab systems strengthening in order to realize better decision making and accountability.
More Procurement Notices
- Publication of award of contract for consulting services for projects financed by the African Development Bank
19th, January 2022
- Framework contract for the Procurement of media services and other related publicity services under of additional media services under lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 for a period of 18 months
13th, January 2022
- Individual Consultancy Services for supporting the Kampala City Roads Rehabilitation Project (KCRRP)
3rd, January 2022
- Terms of reference for provision of third-party financial service for the KCCA CDC urban health project
5th, December 2021
- Consultancy services for the establishment of a road safety unit at Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
2nd, November 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE
21st, October 2021