Addendum No. 1 to the Bidding Documents for Kampala City Roads Rehabilitation Roads Project (KCRRP)PUBLISHED — 22nd, September 2021
Reference is made to the advertisement that was made in the New Vision newspaper on July 26, 2021 inviting sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of works for; “Rehabilitation and upgrading of roads and signalization of junctions in various divisions of Kampala City (Lot 3, 4 and 5)”.
- Kampala Capital City Authority has issued an addendum to amend;
- Volume 1: Bidding Procedures, Work Requirements and Conditions of Contract; and
- Volume 2: Bills of Quantities
- Bid Closing has been extended from Friday 24th September, 2021 to Friday 22nd October, 2021 at 11:00am.
- All the other requirements shall remain the same.
More Procurement Notices
- Publication of award of contract for consulting services for projects financed by the African Development Bank
19th, January 2022
- Framework contract for the Procurement of media services and other related publicity services under of additional media services under lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 for a period of 18 months
13th, January 2022
- Individual Consultancy Services for supporting the Kampala City Roads Rehabilitation Project (KCRRP)
3rd, January 2022
- Terms of reference for provision of third-party financial service for the KCCA CDC urban health project
5th, December 2021
- Consultancy services for the establishment of a road safety unit at Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
2nd, November 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE
21st, October 2021