Notice of Expression of Interest for the Procurement of four Ecitie individual consultants to carry on the work of ecitie system support for 3 monthsPUBLISHED — 5th, August 2021
Procurement Reference number – KCCA/CONS/20-21/00853
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) has received funds from the Government of Uganda to be used for the acquisition of the consultancy services described below.
- Kampala Capital City Authority now invites eligible individual consultants to submit sealed expressions of interest for four ecitie individual consultants to carry out the work of ecitie system support for 3 months.
eCitie is KCCA’s standardized and automated system used for Revenue Management. This system is process based and it handles registration of clients, payments management, ledger management, objections and appeals data management and reporting among others. It is used to manage several revenue sources like business licensing, property rates, local hotel tax, local service tax, ground rent and other non-tax revenues.
Because of its importance, the eCitie system requires constant upgrade, support and maintenance in order to continually meet client needs. Therefore, KCCA seeks the services of consultants who meet the specified requirements to help in meeting this challenge.
- Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
- The short listing criteria shall be the copy of a valid National Identity Card, Tax Clearance Certificate, Experience and Qualifications of the consultant.
- Lead Consultant: Number of positions: 1
Minimum experience of 5 years in developing software using the PHP Zend framework, Java (JSP and J2EE), C#, AJAX, Cron Jobs, and Spring MVC, NET and database management skills using MsSQL, Postgres and Oracle RDBMS and supervising development teams is required.
Experience of 5 years on KCCA eCitie system and the CAM/CAMV system is an added advantage.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems, Software Engineering or related degree and a Post graduate qualification in software engineering or related field is a MUST for the lead consultant. Certification in PHP on the Zend framework is a MUST for the lead consultant
- Support Consultants: Number of positions: 3
Minimum experience of 2 years in developing software using the PHP Zend framework, Java (JSP and J2EE), C#, AJAX, Cron Jobs, and Spring MVC, .NET, database management skills using MsSQL, Postgres and Oracle RDBMS is required.
Experience of a minimum of 2 years in KCCA eCitie system and the CAM/CAMV system is an added advantage.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems, Software Engineering or related degree and a Post graduate qualification in software engineering or related field is an added advantage for the support consultant.
Certification or experience in PHP on the Zend framework is an added advantage for the support consultant.
- Lead Consultant: Number of positions: 1
- Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information at the address given below from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm on working days excluding public holidays.
- The Expression of interest shall be submitted using the one-stage single envelope method.
- Sealed Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address below at or before
Time: 10:00 am (Kampala Local Time)
Date: Wednesday 17th August, 2021
Address: The Procurement and Disposal Unit
Kampala Capital City Authority
Plot 1 – 3 Sir Apollo Kaggwa Road
City Hall, Room B114
Tel: + 256 204660016
- The notice of expression of interest is available at KCCA’s website at www.kcca.go.ug; and at the PPDA website at www.ppda.go.ug;
- The planned Procurement schedule (Subject to changes) is as follows:
a. Publication of Notice of Expression of Interest
Wednesday 4th August, 2021
b. Closing date for receipt of Expression of Interest
Thursday 17th August, 2021
c. Evaluation of Expressions of Interest
Friday 17th August, 2021 - 13th September 2021
d. Display of shortlist
Monday 20th September, 2021
More Procurement Notices
- Publication of award of contract for consulting services for projects financed by the African Development Bank
19th, January 2022
- Framework contract for the Procurement of media services and other related publicity services under of additional media services under lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 for a period of 18 months
13th, January 2022
- Individual Consultancy Services for supporting the Kampala City Roads Rehabilitation Project (KCRRP)
3rd, January 2022
- Terms of reference for provision of third-party financial service for the KCCA CDC urban health project
5th, December 2021
- Consultancy services for the establishment of a road safety unit at Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
2nd, November 2021
- PUBLIC NOTICE
21st, October 2021