Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of an individual consultant to conduct a midterm review for the city wide inclusive sanitation program (CWIS)PUBLISHED — 10th, March 2021
Procurement Reference number – KCCA/CONS/20-21/00546
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) has received funds from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) to be used for the acquisition of an individual consultant of to conduct a midterm review for the city wide inclusive sanitation program. Kampala Capital City Authority now invites eligible individual consultants to submit sealed expressions of interest.
- The overall objective of the assignment is to assist KCCA to carry out a midterm evaluation of the project implementation and to assess the progress of the project to-date with a view of making proposals to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, relevance, sustainability and overall impact of the CWIS program
- Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
- The short listing criteria shall be the experience and qualifications of the consultant and capacity to provide the consultancy services. This shall include:
- Should have at least eight (8) years of work experience in project/programme monitoring and evaluation and program management.
- Demonstrated practical use of various statistical packages (SPSS, Stata, etc.) and/or other advanced data analysis tools.
- Proven track record of results-based project/program management skills.
- Specialist knowledge of poor-inclusive sanitation services delivery models will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and analytical report writing skills.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health or related field from a reputable institution.
- A solid practical background in Urban Water and Sanitation Planning and Service Provision in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- a valid National Identity card
NB. The selection shall take into account references and use interviews to assess the skills, qualifications and experience of the consultant. The consultant invited for the interview shall be notified of the arrangements for the interview but will bear the costs of attendance. Where a consultant fails to attend the interviews, the consultant shall be eliminated from the selection process.
- Preference schemes shall apply when evaluating Request for Proposals from the shortlisted consultants.
- Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information at the address given below from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm on working days excluding public holidays.
- The Expression of interest shall be submitted using the one-stage single envelope method.
- Sealed Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address below at or before
Time: 10:00 am (Kampala Local Time)
Date: Tuesday 23rd March, 2021
Address: The Procurement and Disposal Unit
Kampala Capital City Authority
Plot 1 – 3 Sir Apollo Kaggwa Road
City Hall, Room B112
Tel: + 256 794661496
- The notice of expression of interest is available at KCCA’s website at www.kcca.go.ug; and at the PPDA website at www.ppda.go.ug;
- The planned Procurement schedule (Subject to changes) is as follows:
a. Publication of Notice of Expression of Interest
Wednesday 10th March, 2021
b. Closing date for receipt of Expression of Interest
Tuesday 23rd March, 2021
c. Evaluation of Expressions of Interest
Wednesday 24th March, 2021
d. Display of shortlist
Tuesday 30th March, 2021
More Procurement Notices
- ADDENDUM 1: Consultancy services for carrying out technical assistance services for supporting the implementation of bus transit services in the City of Kampala
18th, March 2021
- Provision of cleaning services for KCCA Administration premises
16th, March 2021
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of an individual consultant to conduct a midterm review for the city wide inclusive sanitation program (CWIS)
10th, March 2021
- Procurement of cleaning services for eight (8) KCCA public toilets
10th, March 2021
- Invitation to bid for the Supply of Emulsion Spraying Machines Used in Road Maintenance
2nd, March 2021
- Addendum 2:Reconstruction and dualling of 10.01km of Port Bell and Spring Roads including signalization of five (5) junctions in Nakawa Division (Lot 2)
28th, January 2021