Technical assistance to support the implementation of transit bus services in the city of KampalaPUBLISHED — 17th, March 2020
The Government of the Republic of Uganda (GoU) has received financing from the African Development Bank towards the cost of the Kampala City Roads Rehabilitation Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to make eligible payments under the contracts for “Technical assistance services for supporting the implementation of bus transit services in the City of Kampala”.
The overall objective of the assignment is to restructure the public holding company to facilitate public intervention in the provision of transit services in Kampala whist avoiding public monopolies inertia as well as fostering efficiency gain by separating strategic and operational functions in the delivery of public transit services.
More Procurement Notices
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Culvert /Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Plant for kyanja concrete yard
28th, May 2020
- Technical assistance to support the implementation of transit bus services in the city of Kampala
17th, March 2020
- Construction of a maternity block at Kiswa health Centre phase 1
11th, March 2020
- Consultancy services for carrying out an independent monitoring and evaluation of the outcomes of improvements of major Kampala City road links
10th, March 2020
- Supply of fuel & lubricants to KCCA vehicles and equipment under a framework contract arrangement for a period of 18 months
2nd, March 2020
- Request for expression of interest (EOI) for provision of solid waste management services (collection and transportation) for Kampala City
2nd, March 2020