Invitation to bid for the supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of an Audit Management and Data Analytics SoftwarePUBLISHED — 4th, February 2020
Procurement Reference number: KCCA/SUPLS/19–20/00493
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA), with funding from the European Union under the European Union Justice and Accountability Reforms project has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition and maintenance of an Audit Management and Data Analytics software for its Audit and Revenue Collection Directorates.
In line with Section 50 of the KCCA Act of 2010, KCCA under the Directorate of Revenue Collection administers several revenue sources which currently account for over 30% of the institutions budget. Administration of these revenues involves registration of eligible clients, assessment of the tax bases, collection, reconciliation and reporting of the revenues. All these processes have since 2014 been automated resulting into 7 e-Citie modules each of which supports a revenue type i.e. Markets, Other non-tax revenue, Local hotel tax, Local service tax, Property rates, ground rent and Business license collection. Reconciliation and reporting is done using IFMS, Sun system and e-Tax.
Over time, a lot of data has accumulated in our electronic systems whose mining has been challenging at times due to its velocity, veracity and volume. On the other hand, the internal and external audit processes of both internal and external clients has been manual. KCCA intends to automate the following audit processes: risk assessment, audit planning, execution, maintaining of audit working papers, intermediate level reviews, audit reporting and audit recommendation(s) follow-up.
KCCA is therefore seeking services of a firm to provide both an Audit management software and a data analytics solution.
More Procurement Notices
- Provision of cleaning services for fifteen (15) KCCA Public Toilets under Lots 1& 2
12th, February 2020
- Framework contract for provision of Hotel and Hospitality Services for a period of eighteen months
10th, February 2020
- Invitation to bid for the supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of an Audit Management and Data Analytics Software
4th, February 2020
- Abridged bid notice under open domestic bidding for different works
30th, December 2019
- Framework contract for procurement of preventive maintenance services for KCCA ICT hardware equipment, accessories and air conditioners for a period of eighteen months
12th, November 2019
- Framework Contract for Supply of Assorted Animal Feeds for Kyanja Agricultural Resource Centre-retender
15th, October 2019