Construction completion of the selected drainage systems in Kampala CityPUBLISHED — 22nd, February 2019
- Kampala Capital City Authority shall receive funds from the Government of the Republic of Uganda to be used for the acquisition of;
Construction Completion of the Selected Drainage Systems in Kampala City- [(a)St. Denis (610m),Kabaluka (202m), and Nakinyuguzi (498m) in Makindye Division;; and (b) Nabunya (386m), Kimera (210m), & Kabawoo(200m) and Sebanja (185m) in Lubaga Division]
- The above works will also include and are NOT limited to: all associated external works including earth works, gabion lining, site clearance, installation of foot/ pedestrian/carriageway bridges and guard rails, construction of tributary channels up to 20m and landscaping.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above works.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 (Amended March 2014) and is open to all bidders.
More Procurement Notices
- Framework Contract for Supply of Assorted Animal Feeds for Kyanja Agricultural Resource Centre-retender
15th, October 2019
- Procurement of mushroom gardens for farmers in Makindye, Central, Nakawa, Lubaga and Kawempe Division
17th, September 2019
- Invitation to bid for a framework contract for provision of collection of medical waste from eight (08) Kampala city health centres and one (01) city mortuary-procurement
16th, September 2019
- KCCA Annual Procurement Plan for FY 2019-2020
26th, August 2019
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of an individual consultant to undertake a Resettlement Action Plan update for the proposed Kampala City Roads Rehabilitation project
26th, August 2019
- Framework contract for procurement of preventive maintenance services for KCCA ICT hardware equipment, accessories and air conditioners for a period of eighteen months
19th, August 2019