Construction completion of the selected drainage systems in Kampala CityPUBLISHED — 22nd, February 2019
- Kampala Capital City Authority shall receive funds from the Government of the Republic of Uganda to be used for the acquisition of;
Construction Completion of the Selected Drainage Systems in Kampala City- [(a)St. Denis (610m),Kabaluka (202m), and Nakinyuguzi (498m) in Makindye Division;; and (b) Nabunya (386m), Kimera (210m), & Kabawoo(200m) and Sebanja (185m) in Lubaga Division]
- The above works will also include and are NOT limited to: all associated external works including earth works, gabion lining, site clearance, installation of foot/ pedestrian/carriageway bridges and guard rails, construction of tributary channels up to 20m and landscaping.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above works.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 (Amended March 2014) and is open to all bidders.
More Procurement Notices
- BID NOTICE:Construction of Kitintale Market Phase one
10th, May 2019
- Procurement of a framework contract for the provision of dispensable water for KCCA Staff
9th, May 2019
- Framework Contract for the Provision of media services under Lots 1,2,3,4&5
8th, May 2019
- Abridged bid notice under open domestic bidding for procurement of various supplies and works
25th, April 2019
- Framework contract for the hire of earth moving Equipment for Kitezi Landfill
2nd, April 2019
- Construction completion of the selected drainage systems in Kampala City
22nd, February 2019