Notice of Expression of Interest for the management of the KCCA youth fundPUBLISHED — 30th, July 2018
Procurement Reference number – KCCA/NCONS/18-19/00019
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) received funds from the Government of Uganda to provide affordable credit to the youths living and working in Kampala aged 18-35 years.
- Kampala Capital City Authority now invites eligible commercial banks to submit sealed expressions of interest for managing the KCCA youth fund on behalf of KCCA.
- The fund will be revolving fund and will be extended to youths living and working in Kampala aged between 18-35 years.
- Interested commercial banks should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
- The short listing criteria shall be the experience and qualifications of the commercial bank and capacity to manage the fund. This shall include:
- A commercial bank registered in Uganda
- A bank with at least one branch in each of the five divisions of KCCA
- Three years’ experience in operating a similar youth fund/loan
- The average non performing rate (NPR) PER 30 days of not more than 5% for the last three years
- The core capital base of at least UGX 100 billion
- Audited accounts for the last three years
- Management account as of 30th June 2018
NB. The selection shall take into account references and use interviews to assess the skills, qualifications and experience of the firm. The firm invited for the interview shall be notified of the arrangements for the interview but will bear the costs of attendance. Where a firm fails to attend the interviews, the consultant shall be eliminated from the selection process.
- Interested eligible firms may obtain further information at the address given below from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm on working days excluding public holidays.
- The Expression of interest shall be submitted using the one-stage single envelope method.
- Sealed Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address below at or before
Time: 10:00 am (Kampala Local Time)
Date: 15TH August, 2018
Address: The Procurement and Disposal Unit
Kampala Capital City Authority
Plot 1 – 3 Sir Apollo Kaggwa Road
City Hall, Room B112
Tel: + 256 204660016
9. The planned Procurement schedule (Subject to changes) is as follows:
a. Publication of Notice of Expression of Interest
30th July, 2018
b. Closing date for receipt of Expression of Interest
15th August, 2018
c. Evaluation of Expressions of Interest
17th August, 2018
d. Display of shortlist
27th August 2018
More Procurement Notices
- Supply of five brand new tractors and other various items
17th, January 2019
- Consultancy services for design review and construction supervision of drainage improvement works in Kampala
17th, January 2019
- Bid notice under open domestic bidding for construction of Kasubi market
16th, January 2019
- Provision of Canteen Services for KCCA Health Centres
11th, December 2018
- Service level support and preventive maintenance for the e-LTE camera system
14th, November 2018
- Framework contract for Supply of Second grade fill material (murram) for Kitezi Landfill
12th, November 2018