Insurance services for KCCA fleet (Motor vehicles, Equipment and Motorcycles)PUBLISHED — 3rd, April 2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Insurance services for KCCA Fleet (Motor vehicles, equipment and motorcycles).
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above services.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below 8(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 150,000/=.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below before 10:00 am on Friday, 27th April 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ten Million Uganda Shillings (UGX 10,000,000/=) (in form of a bank guarantee). Bid securities must be valid until 21st November 2018. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 10:30am on 27th April 2018.
More Bids and Tenders
- Notice of expression of interest for procurement of a low carbon and climate resilient policies consultant for the climate change project
5th, June 2018
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
30th, May 2018
- Framework contract for the provision of airticketing services
22nd, May 2018
- Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project
7th, May 2018
- Road marking for existing gazetted parking bays in Kampala City
30th, April 2018
- Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework Contract
23rd, April 2018