Cleaning services for KCCA administration premisesPUBLISHED — 19th, March 2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of cleaning services for its administration premises as indicated above.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above non consultancy services. Bidders should quote for each lot separately. The maximum number of lots that a provider shall be awarded is one.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX. 150,000/=. The method of payment will be by Assessment Forms which shall be collected from the PDU offices at either Room B112 or B114 on 1st Floor, Block B, City Hall. Payment shall be made in the bank and the bidding documents shall be issued to the Bidders’ representatives upon presentation of the general receipt to the PDU office at Room B112. The document shall be issued to the Bidders representatives in person. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(a) at or before 11:00 am and Tuesday 17th March, 2018. All bids must be accompanied by bid security as indicated above. The Bid security must be valid until Thursday 8th November, 2018 and shall be in the form of a Bank Guarantee from any recognized commercial bank in Uganda. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(b) at 11:10 am and Tuesday 17th March, 2018
More Bids and Tenders
- Notice of expression of interest for procurement of a low carbon and climate resilient policies consultant for the climate change project
5th, June 2018
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
30th, May 2018
- Framework contract for the provision of airticketing services
22nd, May 2018
- Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project
7th, May 2018
- Road marking for existing gazetted parking bays in Kampala City
30th, April 2018
- Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework Contract
23rd, April 2018