Notice of Expression of Interest for Provision of the Procurement of an Individual Consultant to develop real time Waste Management mobile tracking application tool which is integrated with the KCCA Mobile application solutionPUBLISHED — 21st, February 2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of an individual Consultant to develop real time Waste Management mobile tracking application tool which is integrated with the KCCA Mobile application solution.
- The Entity now invites eligible consultants to submit sealed expressions of interest for the provision of the above services.
- Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
- The short listing criteria will include:
- Seven years’ experience of the Consultant in assignments of similar nature;
- The experience of the Consultant in countries with conditions similar to the conditions in Uganda;
- The skills of the consultant that are relevant to the assignment;
- The consultant does not have a conflict of interest in relation to the subject of the procurement
- The consultant is not suspended by the Authority and
- The Consultant is not a member of the Procuring and Disposing Entity as defined in section 9IU of the Act
- Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information at the address given below from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm on working days.
- Sealed Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00 am on Monday 12th March 2018 at
Kampala Capital City Authority
Procurement & Disposal Unit
Plot 1 - 3 Sir Apollo Kaggwa Road
City Hall, 1st Floor, Block B, Room B117
Tel: 0204660015/16 and E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The planned Procurement schedule (Subject to changes) is as follows:
26th February 2018
12th March 2018
Within 15 working days from closing date
Within 5 working days from approval of shortlist by the Contracts Committee
Kampala Capital City Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any bid or all bids.
More Procurement Notices
- Provision of Canteen Services for KCCA Health Centres
11th, December 2018
- Service level support and preventive maintenance for the e-LTE camera system
14th, November 2018
- Framework contract for Supply of Second grade fill material (murram) for Kitezi Landfill
12th, November 2018
- Fencing and renovation works at Nakivubo Blue Primary School and removal of asbestos at Old Kampala SS
12th, November 2018
- Acquisition of Canteen and Catering services for Makindye Division.
2nd, November 2018
- Supply of New floor saw for the road Maintenance team
1st, November 2018