Supply of fuel for KCCA vehicles and equipment under Framework Contract arrangementPUBLISHED — 08-Feb-2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the supply of fuel for KCCA vehicles and equipment under a framework contract arrangement for a period of 18 months.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
comments powered by Disqus
More Bids and Tenders
- Framework contract for the provision of airticketing services
- Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project
- Road marking for existing gazetted parking bays in Kampala City
- Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework Contract
- BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING: Framework Contract for supply of lubricants for KCCA vehicles and equipment
- Insurance services for KCCA fleet (Motor vehicles, Equipment and Motorcycles)