Procurement of land for construction of a market in KasubiPUBLISHED — 08-Jun-2017
- KCCA has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Land for construction of a market in Kasubi
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 08:00 to 05:00 p.m.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ugx 150,000/=
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before Thursday 6th July 2017 at 11:00am. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration. Bid securing declarations must be valid until 30th November 2017. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11:05am on Thursday 6th July 2017
comments powered by Disqus