Servicing and Maintenance of KCCA Generators under framework contractPUBLISHED — 7th, February 2017
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the Procurement of Servicing and maintenance of KCCA generators under framework.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above services.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 150,000.
More Bids and Tenders
- Notice of expression of interest for procurement of a low carbon and climate resilient policies consultant for the climate change project
5th, June 2018
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
30th, May 2018
- Framework contract for the provision of airticketing services
22nd, May 2018
- Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project
7th, May 2018
- Road marking for existing gazetted parking bays in Kampala City
30th, April 2018
- Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework Contract
23rd, April 2018