Project Partners and Stakeholders.
To facilitate the successful implementation of the KFSM projects, KCCA and GIZ-RUWASS have established a Project Steering/Advisory Committee to enhance high level participation and decision making within the existing institutional and regulatory framework relevant to FSM in Kampala City.
In addition to the KFSM Project Management Team (PMT) secretariat, the PSC comprises of nominated top management representatives from the following institutions:
- Kampala Capital City Authority (Chair)
- National Water and Sewerage Corporation (Member)
- National Environment Management Authority (Member)
- Ministry of Health-Environmental Health (Member)
- Ministry of Water and Environment-DWD (Member)
- UWASNET (Civil Society Representative)
- GIZ-RUWASS (Development Partner’s Representative)
- Project Secretariat – Project Team Leader and/or Project Manager