Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring SystemPUBLISHED — 30th, May 2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) has received funds from the European Union to be used for the acquisition of the consultancy services described below.
- Kampala Capital City Authority now invites eligible individual consultants to submit sealed expressions of interest for a short-term consultancy to support the establishment of an air quality monitoring system for the City. The project seeks to set up an ambient air quality monitoring station in each of the 5 divisions of Kampala City. The objectives of the required consultant are; to develop a framework for monitoring and reporting on ambient air quality in Kampala and provide general air quality technical assistance to the project.
- Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
- The short listing criteria be the experience and qualifications of the consultant and capacity to provide the consultancy services. This shall include:
(a) experience; At least 5 to 8 years of work experience in air quality monitoring related activities.
(b) qualifications; Minimum of a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental management, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Meteorology or related field from a reputable institution; (the consultant shall be required to submit a CV, with the expression of interest)
More Bids and Tenders
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the management of the KCCA youth fund
30th, July 2018
- Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework
26th, July 2018
- Notice of expression of interest for procurement of a low carbon and climate resilient policies consultant for the climate change project
5th, June 2018
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
30th, May 2018
- Framework contract for the provision of airticketing services
22nd, May 2018
- Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project
7th, May 2018