Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring SystemPUBLISHED — 30th, May 2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) has received funds from the European Union to be used for the acquisition of the consultancy services described below.
- Kampala Capital City Authority now invites eligible individual consultants to submit sealed expressions of interest for a short-term consultancy to support the establishment of an air quality monitoring system for the City. The project seeks to set up an ambient air quality monitoring station in each of the 5 divisions of Kampala City. The objectives of the required consultant are; to develop a framework for monitoring and reporting on ambient air quality in Kampala and provide general air quality technical assistance to the project.
- Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
- The short listing criteria be the experience and qualifications of the consultant and capacity to provide the consultancy services. This shall include:
(a) experience; At least 5 to 8 years of work experience in air quality monitoring related activities.
(b) qualifications; Minimum of a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental management, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Meteorology or related field from a reputable institution; (the consultant shall be required to submit a CV, with the expression of interest)
More Procurement Notices
- Supply of five brand new tractors and other various items
17th, January 2019
- Consultancy services for design review and construction supervision of drainage improvement works in Kampala
17th, January 2019
- Bid notice under open domestic bidding for construction of Kasubi market
16th, January 2019
- Provision of Canteen Services for KCCA Health Centres
11th, December 2018
- Service level support and preventive maintenance for the e-LTE camera system
14th, November 2018
- Framework contract for Supply of Second grade fill material (murram) for Kitezi Landfill
12th, November 2018