Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring SystemPUBLISHED — 30th, May 2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) has received funds from the European Union to be used for the acquisition of the consultancy services described below.
- Kampala Capital City Authority now invites eligible individual consultants to submit sealed expressions of interest for a short-term consultancy to support the establishment of an air quality monitoring system for the City. The project seeks to set up an ambient air quality monitoring station in each of the 5 divisions of Kampala City. The objectives of the required consultant are; to develop a framework for monitoring and reporting on ambient air quality in Kampala and provide general air quality technical assistance to the project.
- Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
- The short listing criteria be the experience and qualifications of the consultant and capacity to provide the consultancy services. This shall include:
(a) experience; At least 5 to 8 years of work experience in air quality monitoring related activities.
(b) qualifications; Minimum of a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental management, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Meteorology or related field from a reputable institution; (the consultant shall be required to submit a CV, with the expression of interest)
More Procurement Notices
- Framework contract for the hire of earth moving Equipment for Kitezi Landfill
2nd, April 2019
- Construction completion of the selected drainage systems in Kampala City
22nd, February 2019
- Notice of Expression of Interest for Procurement Consultancy services to improve Local Hotel Tax, Automate Outdoor Advertising Processes, Administration and Management by using GIS based database implementation
4th, February 2019
- Provision of Canteen and Catering services for Makindye Division
1st, February 2019
- Supply and Installation of Batteries and Charge Controllers
4th, February 2019
- Supply of five brand new tractors and other various items
17th, January 2019