Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework ContractPUBLISHED — 23rd, April 2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated/received funds to be used for the acquisition for Procurement of Dispensable Water under Framework Contract.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 150,000/= The method of payment will be bank payment in Diamond Trust Bank after receiving an assessment from the Procurement & Disposal Unit.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11:00am on 25th May 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Uganda Shillings One Million Two Hundred Thousand (UGX 1,200,000). Bids must be valid until 08thNovember 2018. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11:30am on 25th may 2018
More Procurement Notices
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of a Semi-automatic Multipurpose vibro plant used for manufacturing of pavers, solid blocks, hollow blocks And road dividers for kyanja concrete yard
16th, October 2018
- RECORD OPENING: Notice of Expression of Interest for the provision of consultancy services to carry out feasibility studies for the expansion of the Kyanja Urban Agricultural Resource Centre in Kampala, Uganda
11th, October 2018
- RECORD OPENING: Notice of Expression of Interest for the provision of consultancy services to carry out feasibility studies for the redevelopment of the Old Taxi Park in Kampala, Uganda
11th, October 2018
- Insurance services for KCCA fleet (Motor vehicles, Equipment and Motorcycles)
24th, September 2018
- Framework Contract for Supply of Yellow Fever Vaccine
17th, September 2018
- Framework contract for value added mobile services (SMS) for a period of eighteen months
13th, September 2018