Provision of Canteen and Catering Services for Kawempe, Nakawa and Central DivisionsPUBLISHED — 19th, March 2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated/received funds from Government of Uganda to be used for the acquisition of Canteen and Catering services for Kawempe, Nakawa and Central Divisions
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of Canteen and Catering services for Kawempe, Nakawa and Central Divisions.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open Domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX.150,000/=.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at
The Head, Procurement & Disposal Unit
Kampala Capital City Authority
P.O Box 7010 Kampala
1st Floor, Room B114
Before: 18th April 2018 at 11:00am.
All bids must be accompanied by a Bid security of UGX. 1,000,000/=. The Bid security must be valid up to 12th November, 2018. Bid validity is up to 3rd October 2018. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) on 18thApril, 2018 at 11:30am
More Procurement Notices
- BID NOTICE:Construction of Kitintale Market Phase one
10th, May 2019
- Procurement of a framework contract for the provision of dispensable water for KCCA Staff
9th, May 2019
- Framework Contract for the Provision of media services under Lots 1,2,3,4&5
8th, May 2019
- Abridged bid notice under open domestic bidding for procurement of various supplies and works
25th, April 2019
- Framework contract for the hire of earth moving Equipment for Kitezi Landfill
2nd, April 2019
- Construction completion of the selected drainage systems in Kampala City
22nd, February 2019