Provision of Medical Insurance services to KCCA staff and immediate family membersPUBLISHED — 14-Feb-2018
- The KCCA has allocated to be used for Provision of Medical Insurance services to KCCA staff and immediate family members
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above services.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and are open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ugx 150,000/= (Uganda Shillings One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Only) VAT inclusive.
comments powered by Disqus