PROPOSED RENOVATION OF KISENYI HEALTH CENTREPUBLISHED — 05-Feb-2018
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the procurements indicated above
- The Kampala Capital City Authority invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurements indicated above
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open Domestic bidding Procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- More information regarding the said activities can be obtainable from the Head Procurement and Disposal Unit at Kampala Capital City Authority (City Hall) and also Solicitation Documents Inspection and issue will take place in PDU Offices 1st floor wing B room 114.
- A complete set of the Bid Documents in English may be acquired by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to Head PDU for the set of documents and payment of UGX 150,000/= for the proposed Renovation of kisenyi health centre to the bank.
comments powered by Disqus
More Bids and Tenders
- Framework contract for the provision of airticketing services
- Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project
- Road marking for existing gazetted parking bays in Kampala City
- Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework Contract
- BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING: Framework Contract for supply of lubricants for KCCA vehicles and equipment
- Insurance services for KCCA fleet (Motor vehicles, Equipment and Motorcycles)