ADDENDUM1 FOR DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE COMPUTER AIDED MASS PROPERTY VALUATION INFORMATION SYSTEM CITY ADDRESS MODEL AND THE KCCA CORPORATE GISPUBLISHED — 10th, October 2017
Minutes of Pre Bid Meeting for Design and Development of the Computer Aided Mass Property Valuation Information System, City Address Model (CAM) and the KCCA Corporate GIS (CAM/CAMPV SYSTEM) held on 30th August 2017 at Executive Director Board Room
ICB No: KCCA/KIIDP2/16-17/00509
A pre-bid meeting was held on 30th August 2017 at 11:00am in the EDs Board Room, for the prospective bidders who chose to attend the pre-bid meeting for the ICB for Design and Development of the Computer Aided Mass Property Valuation Information System, City Address Model (CAM) and the KCCA Corporate GIS (CAM/CAMPV SYSTEM) under KIIDP2 funded World Bank. The list of participants is enclosed at Annexure-l.
The Procurement Specialist welcomed the participants and highlighted the importance of the meeting. He informed the participants that certain queries had been received from some of the prospective bidders through mails which would be clarified during the meeting. He also mentioned that the participants could raise further queries, clarifications, complements or doubts if any and to the extent possible, these queries, clarifications shall be answered during the meeting itself and others will be given after due examination. In any case, answers to all the queries and clarifications raised shall be sent to all the potential bidders that picked the bidding documents.
The technical team led by Duty Director ICT gave brief background of the system requirement and there after designated representatives of the bidders raised their queries during the pre-bid meeting.
All the queries received through mails and raised by participants during pre-bid meeting have been compiled in the Table below with responses of the Purchaser. The Addendum No.1 is also enclosed.
More Procurement Notices
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of a Semi-automatic Multipurpose vibro plant used for manufacturing of pavers, solid blocks, hollow blocks And road dividers for kyanja concrete yard
16th, October 2018
- RECORD OPENING: Notice of Expression of Interest for the provision of consultancy services to carry out feasibility studies for the expansion of the Kyanja Urban Agricultural Resource Centre in Kampala, Uganda
11th, October 2018
- RECORD OPENING: Notice of Expression of Interest for the provision of consultancy services to carry out feasibility studies for the redevelopment of the Old Taxi Park in Kampala, Uganda
11th, October 2018
- Insurance services for KCCA fleet (Motor vehicles, Equipment and Motorcycles)
24th, September 2018
- Framework Contract for Supply of Yellow Fever Vaccine
17th, September 2018
- Framework contract for value added mobile services (SMS) for a period of eighteen months
13th, September 2018