ADDENDUM1 FOR DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE COMPUTER AIDED MASS PROPERTY VALUATION INFORMATION SYSTEM CITY ADDRESS MODEL AND THE KCCA CORPORATE GISPUBLISHED — 10th, October 2017
Minutes of Pre Bid Meeting for Design and Development of the Computer Aided Mass Property Valuation Information System, City Address Model (CAM) and the KCCA Corporate GIS (CAM/CAMPV SYSTEM) held on 30th August 2017 at Executive Director Board Room
ICB No: KCCA/KIIDP2/16-17/00509
A pre-bid meeting was held on 30th August 2017 at 11:00am in the EDs Board Room, for the prospective bidders who chose to attend the pre-bid meeting for the ICB for Design and Development of the Computer Aided Mass Property Valuation Information System, City Address Model (CAM) and the KCCA Corporate GIS (CAM/CAMPV SYSTEM) under KIIDP2 funded World Bank. The list of participants is enclosed at Annexure-l.
The Procurement Specialist welcomed the participants and highlighted the importance of the meeting. He informed the participants that certain queries had been received from some of the prospective bidders through mails which would be clarified during the meeting. He also mentioned that the participants could raise further queries, clarifications, complements or doubts if any and to the extent possible, these queries, clarifications shall be answered during the meeting itself and others will be given after due examination. In any case, answers to all the queries and clarifications raised shall be sent to all the potential bidders that picked the bidding documents.
The technical team led by Duty Director ICT gave brief background of the system requirement and there after designated representatives of the bidders raised their queries during the pre-bid meeting.
All the queries received through mails and raised by participants during pre-bid meeting have been compiled in the Table below with responses of the Purchaser. The Addendum No.1 is also enclosed.
More Bids and Tenders
- Notice of expression of interest for procurement of a low carbon and climate resilient policies consultant for the climate change project
5th, June 2018
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
30th, May 2018
- Framework contract for the provision of airticketing services
22nd, May 2018
- Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project
7th, May 2018
- Road marking for existing gazetted parking bays in Kampala City
30th, April 2018
- Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework Contract
23rd, April 2018