UPDATING OF THE KCCA PRE-QUALIFIED PROVIDERS LIST AND ADDING OF NEW ENTRANTS TO THE LISTPUBLISHED — 12th, September 2017
PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: KCCA/PREQ/17-18/01
- Kampala Capital City Authority is in the process of updating its provider’s database and adding new entrants to the list for the next two financial years 2017-18 and 2018-19.
- The Procuring and Disposal Entity now invites currently pre-qualified providers to update their eligibility documents (trading licences, certificates of change of name if any, signed statements of no conflict of interest, NITA Certification for IT providers, contacts (telephone and email) and current physical addresses.
- The Procuring and Disposal Entity also invites applications for suitably qualified new and interested providers to submit sealed applications for the following groups of contracts. The time period, the estimated number and value of contracts shall vary from contract to contract.
More Procurement Notices
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of a Semi-automatic Multipurpose vibro plant used for manufacturing of pavers, solid blocks, hollow blocks And road dividers for kyanja concrete yard
16th, October 2018
- RECORD OPENING: Notice of Expression of Interest for the provision of consultancy services to carry out feasibility studies for the expansion of the Kyanja Urban Agricultural Resource Centre in Kampala, Uganda
11th, October 2018
- RECORD OPENING: Notice of Expression of Interest for the provision of consultancy services to carry out feasibility studies for the redevelopment of the Old Taxi Park in Kampala, Uganda
11th, October 2018
- Insurance services for KCCA fleet (Motor vehicles, Equipment and Motorcycles)
24th, September 2018
- Framework Contract for Supply of Yellow Fever Vaccine
17th, September 2018
- Framework contract for value added mobile services (SMS) for a period of eighteen months
13th, September 2018