UPDATING OF THE KCCA PRE-QUALIFIED PROVIDERS LIST AND ADDING OF NEW ENTRANTS TO THE LISTPUBLISHED — 12th, September 2017
PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: KCCA/PREQ/17-18/01
- Kampala Capital City Authority is in the process of updating its provider’s database and adding new entrants to the list for the next two financial years 2017-18 and 2018-19.
- The Procuring and Disposal Entity now invites currently pre-qualified providers to update their eligibility documents (trading licences, certificates of change of name if any, signed statements of no conflict of interest, NITA Certification for IT providers, contacts (telephone and email) and current physical addresses.
- The Procuring and Disposal Entity also invites applications for suitably qualified new and interested providers to submit sealed applications for the following groups of contracts. The time period, the estimated number and value of contracts shall vary from contract to contract.
More Bids and Tenders
- Notice of expression of interest for procurement of a low carbon and climate resilient policies consultant for the climate change project
5th, June 2018
- Notice of Expression of Interest for the procurement of individual consultancy services for the development of the Kampala Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
30th, May 2018
- Framework contract for the provision of airticketing services
22nd, May 2018
- Procurement of a 14 seater motor vehicle for the Kampala Climate Change Project
7th, May 2018
- Road marking for existing gazetted parking bays in Kampala City
30th, April 2018
- Procurement of Mobile Toilet Services for KCCA Public functions under Framework Contract
23rd, April 2018