Invitation to bid for construction of a wall fence with metal grills at Kisaasi primary school in Kawempe divisionPUBLISHED — 09-Feb-2017
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds for Construction of a wall fence with Metal grills at Kisaasi primary school in Kawempe Division
- The entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Provision of the above works
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding Procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2014 and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in (8) from 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 P.M.
- A complete set of the Bid Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application letter to Head Procurement & Disposal Unit and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 150,000/= VAT inclusive . Bidders will only be issued with the bidding document upon presentation of an original receipt of payment. The documents should be collected at the address given below in (8) from 08:00am to 05:00pm effective Thursday , 7th February, 2017
- Bids must be delivered and registered to the address in (8) on 9th March, 2017 by 11: 00 a.m. All bids must be accompanied with a Bid Security of UGX 8,000,000/=. Late bids shall be rejected. All Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives that may choose to attend at the address given in (8) at 11:30a.m. on 9th March, 2017
- Pre-bid meeting will be held on February 17, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. in PDU Board Room and thereafter at the site (Kisaasi P/S)
- The Head of Procurement and Disposal Unit, Kampala Capital City Authority
P. O. Box 7010, Kampala – Uganda, 1st Floor Room B114A, Tel: 0204660016/15
- The planned procurement activity schedule will be accessed in the bid documents
KCCA Reserves the right to accept Or reject any Bid
comments powered by Disqus