Comprehensive Insurance for KCCA fleetPUBLISHED — 29-Nov-2016
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Comprehensive Insurance for KCCA Fleet (Motor vehicles, equipment and motorcycles).
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above services.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents atthe address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submissionof a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 150,000.
comments powered by Disqus